Becoming a member
Most of our created knowledge is already open access, but we want to create a safe place to innovate as well. That is what the community is for. Plus, members of our community have extra scoops and liberties. Are you ready to join?
Noordzeeboerderij is a non-profit organisation, however we do need to cover some community costs. That is why we ask a membership fee that is invested in accelerating and strengthening the sector.
- Start-ups/freelancers: €250 p/year
- Small-sized companies (5-50 p): €1.000 p/year
- Medium-sized companies (50-250 p): €2.500 p/year
- Large-sized companies (>250 p): €5.000 p/year
- Research institutes: €2.500 p/year
*Membership fees will be adjusted by January 1st 2020.